(Note: No Electric bikes are sold online, please contact us if you wish to purchase an e-bike)
Kalkhoff was created in Germany in 1919. For over 95 years Kalkhoff has been developing impressive bikes on both the design and technology fronts. Their bikes are still engineered and made in Germany. Kalkhoff is the city brand and the bikes have a mid (crank) motor. The Impulse motor has specifically been developed for e-bikes and is exclusive to that manufacturer. The mid motor supports you directly from where you pedal. The bike actually "reads your mind" with a pedal pressure (torque) sensor - the support is adapted to your actual intentions. No throttle needed, as the support kicks in immediately. We have several models available for test rides at the moment, and can order more in as requested!
The Kalkhoff Include electric bikes combine elegant and status conscious design concepts, attention to detail and first-class functionality to produce an exceptional electric bike. The finer Kalkhoff!
The Include 8 Premium is powered by an efficient 250W Impulse Evo mid-drive motor, which impresses with higher torque than the basic 2.0 model. It also features the very intuitive Shimano Nexus 8x hub gearing. Range up to 205 km on a single charge.
Bluetooth capable, the Include interfaces with your smart phone to provide on-board navigation via the bike’s LCD display.
- Drive System: Impulse Evo Smart Drive System – with a torque sensor really listening to you.
- Display: Very informative display, e.g. remaining range in km; bluetooth connectivity
- Battery: Impulse 17ah, 612Wh Battery, semi-integrated into aluminium frame, range > 200 km
- Front air shocks: RST Pulse Air, blockable
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes (Shimano Deore)
- Gearing: 8 fold hub gearing, Shimano Nexus.
Our stock model has a large frame size.
Reduced price: $4,999
Colours: atlasgrey matt, white glossy
Sizes: XS/46, S/46, M/50, L/55
Engine: Impulse 2.0, 36 V / 250 W, with shift sensor technology
Display: Impulse Compact LCD, with control panel and walk assist
Battery: Impulse Li-Ion 36 V, 17 Ah (603 Wh) / 11 Ah (396 Wh)
Range: Up to 205 km (17 Ah)
Charger: Impulse, 3A
Gear System and Shifter: Shimano Nexus, 7-speed
Brakes: Magura HS11, hydraulic rim brake
Headlight: AXA Blueline30, LED with stand light
Backlight: AXA Blueline, LED with stand light
Stem: Concept SL, adjustable
Handlebar: Concept Comfort
Seat: Selle Bassano Volare
Seatpost: Patent, 27.2x 300 mm, suspension
Rims: Concept, with eyelets, 700c, or 26" (XS version)
Mudguard: Plastic, with edge protector
Carrier: Tour, Aluminium
Kickstand: Rear stand
Maximum total weight: 130 kg
Reduced price: $3,699 (11 Ah), $3,999 (17Ah)
The Sahel Compact is a bike with a compact frame with excellent riding characteristics. The bike is space-saving and has folding pedals, a twist stem (turns the handlebar by 90 degree for storage), and an easily adjustable handlebar. No tools needed for all that. The bike also come with a hydraulic rim brake for impressive stopping power. Wide Schwalbe Big Ben tires give the ride additional stability.
- Size: CP: S/46
- Engine: Impulse 2.0, 36 V / 250 W, with shift sensor technology
- Battery: Impulse Li-Ion 36 V, 11 Ah (396 Wh)
- Range: up to 130 km
- Gear System: Shimano Nexus, 8-speed
- Shifter: Shimano Nexus
- Crankset: Concept
- Sprocket: Shimano
- Brakes: Magura HS11, hydraulic rim brake
- Headlight: AXA Blueline30, LED with stand light
- Frame: Impulse Compact V4, alloy
- Fork: Urban Compact, rigid
- Stem: Concept EX
- Handlebar: Concept EX Riser
- Stear grips: Herrmans Click
- Saddle: Concept Trekking
- Seatpost: Concept EX
- Pedals: Urban foldable, with reflector
- Rims: Concept EX Kargo, with eyelets
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 55-406
- Mudguard: aluminium, painted
- Carrier: Comfort, alloy
- Kickstand: rear stand
Reduced price: $3,699 (demonstration model)