WE ARE OPEN with restrictions under Alert Level 2 to share our passion for cycling!
JollyBikes shop in Level 2 our showroom is open for normal shopping, but adhering to public health requirements.
- If you're unwell please stay away
- Showroom is open for normal shopping
- Please wear a mask when shopping with us
- Please keep 2m apart from JollyBikes crew and other shoppers
- JollyBikes is doing contact tracing, be ready to give us your details
- We'll be taking extra care in sanitising bikes before collection
How to purchase, order or book my bike in for repair?
See us in-store or phone us on 07 867 9026 or email us email@example.com.
How to pay?
We will take payments in store, but encourage you to use card payment options. We can also send you an invoice via email which can be paid via online bank transfer or credit card payments (credit card surcharges apply).
How to pick up your purchase or your repaired bike?
You can collect your purchases or finished bikes in-store, 96 Richmond Street Thames. There are designated areas at our shop where you can contactless pick up your purchases or your repaired bikes if you wish to do so. We'll be taking extra care in sanitising purchases and bikes before collection.
Your safety is important to us. That's why we kindly ask you to:
- Please use the COVID-19 Tracing App or sign into our COVID-19 Tracing Register at the entrance.
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times when on our premises
- Please wear a mask when on our premises
- Please do not visit our shop if you have symptoms that could be related to COVID-19.
- Please use card payment options or pay online
- We will be using surface disinfectant on your bikes. Please allow for a little bit of extra time when dropping off or picking up bikes.
Thank you for your support 😄